- Lead the design, development and management of analytical solutions for a variety of business use cases of leading Fortune 500 companies.
- Work closely with global teams to solve a wide variety of complex multi-disciplinary business problems and deliver best in class solutions.
- Interact regularly with customers & stakeholders to understand business problems, conduct workshops to gather collaborative intelligence into customer’s real problems.
- Drive end-to-end analytics problem solving with use of right toolset, skillset and mindset aimed at generating value for the customer.
- Perform extensive data mining to extract inherent patterns in data and make logical recommendations through analysis and drive informed actions.
- Design & build advanced statistical and ML models, analyze model performance and translate model results into actionable business recommendations.
- Apply thought leadership and innovation to everyday problem solving in order to create customer delight.
- Support solution operationalization by providing requisite consultation & enabling systematic prototyping, testing & deployment.
- Craft compelling stories/ narratives from data. Disseminate impact created through success stories & ensure greater adoption.
- Guide and mentor teams in realising efficiencies and creating standard processes.
- Gain expertise status on core strengths and upskill associates and team by conducting trainings.
- Drive business development by showcasing impact and by mining for untapped opportunity in the client’s organization.
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 3-4 years of extensive experience in data processing, manipulation and exploratory data analysis using programming languages such as Python or R
- Advanced working proficiency in data querying such as SQL
- Deep understanding of analytical modelling & mathematical concepts behind statistical / machine learning models
- Experience in using one or more BI tools (PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView, Alteryx,…) and developing visualization with advanced visual libraries
- Strong story telling prowess with the help of presentations & demonstrations
- Stakeholder management and effective project management skills
Good to have
- Hands on working proficiency in Big Data technologies (Spark, Kafka, HBase,…)
- Exposure to data modelling, schema design, ETL and ingestion processes
- Exposure to analytical model deployment, solution operationalization
- Experience working in a global delivery model, conducting trainings, workshops and other means to gain customer delight
TheMathCompany would provide you with an ecosystem to learn and grow in your professional journey, offering guidance to help you be successful. We are also a fun bunch and will help you in making this memorable.
So, based on what you have read do you believe you have what it takes to build TheMathCompany and analytics capabilities for Fortune 500 organizations?
Have some questions or suggestions? Unclear about certain opportunities? Feel free to reach out to us anytime for a friendly chat.