For someone stepping out of college, we expect to see an ardent desire to learn. It’s safe to say that opportunities to learn new things will always exist in whatever path you choose. However, there is something a little different that we offer at TheMathCompany. Imagine this:
- You (and not a team leader) are solving BIG business problems using data and analytics
- You recommend solutions to some of the top businesses in the world
- You are working at a place where opportunity lurks everywhere and in everything
- You get to work with some of the best minds in this industry
- You are part of the only organization that caters to a client’s analytics needs, end-to-end
One thing we can assure you is there won’t ever be a dull day and you will have a peer group with a passion for analytics and everything that it entails.
An Analyst of TheMathCompany is a part of the team that makes it all possible on the ground. As an analyst, you will be responsible for a wide range of activities [just to ensure you are not bored and are always learning :)] We have listed a few of them below to help you get an idea
- Solving complicated business problems for organizations, leveraging conventional & new age data sources and a wide array of tools & techniques
- Liaising with the clients and stakeholders to understand their requirements, challenges etc. and keeping them up to date on the progress of our proposed solution
- Open to learn and implement advanced techniques using ML and AI for better solution design
- Staying connected to the Analytics industry trends- big data, cutting edge technologies, open source tools etc. and leveraging them to develop learning modules
- Building TheMathCompany. As a Startup that is on the growth trajectory, it would provide opportunities to design and execute initiatives that will help us in this endeavor
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE An Analyst @ TheMathCompany?
We are looking for people who share our passion for Analytics and energy to build a great company. We have outlined few criteria that would make you successful in this role
- Love Math, Love Data & Love Problem Solving
- Good in Critical Thinking and Logical Reasoning
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Passion to learn new technologies and techniques to stay ahead in the market
- Ability to do what it takes. We want you to be a part of our growth story and this would entail roles and responsibilities that would be new, exciting and dynamic
TheMathCompany would provide you with an ecosystem to learn and grow in your professional journey, offering guidance to help you be successful. We are also a fun bunch and will help you in making this memorable.
So, based on what you have read do you believe you have what it takes to build TheMathCompany and analytics capabilities for Fortune 500 organizations?