An Associate of TheMathCompany is the face of the organization in our client engagements. As an associate, you will be responsible for a wide range of things [just to ensure you don’t get bored and always keep learning :)] We have listed a few of them below to help you get an idea:
- Collaborating with senior business stakeholders to design analytical strategy & roadmap based on relevant business outcomes and challenges
- Solving complicated business problems for organizations, leveraging conventional & new age data sources and a wide array of techniques
- Staying connected to the Analytics industry trends- data, techniques, technology etc. and leveraging them to develop learning packages
- Contributing to the development of the geography in terms of hiring, academia branding & collaboration, new business development etc
- Building TheMathCompany. As a Startup that is on the growth trajectory, it would provide opportunities to design and execute initiatives that will help us in this endeavour
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE An Associate @ TheMathCompany?
We are looking out for people who share our passion for analytics and energy to build a great company. We have outlined few criteria that would make you successful in this role
- Exposure in managing analytics initiatives and programs for large enterprises
- Passion to shape the analytics transformation journeys of Fortune 500 organizations
- Application knowledge on tools (R/SAS/Python/SPSS etc.) and techniques (Regression, Machine Learning, Classification, Time series etc.)
- Ability to do what it takes. We want you to be part of our growth story and this would entail roles and responsibilities that would be new, exciting and dynamic
- Candidates preferred with: US citizenship, Valid H1B visa, Approved Green card etc.
TheMathCompany would provide you with an ecosystem to learn and grow in your professional journey, offering guidance to help you be successful. We are also a fun bunch and will help you in making this memorable
So, based on what you have read do you believe you have what it takes to build TheMathCompany and analytics capabilities for Fortune 500 organization?