Pranav Sharma, Partner, TheMathCompany has over 10 years of experience in the analytics eco system. Pranav has extensively in delivery and client engagement roles, and worked with Fortune 500 clients, across multiple business functions in the CPG, Retail and telecom industries.
In the session, Pranav delves into the principles of design thinking, how they can be inculcated in our day to day life, and analyzes how these methods by which we design everyday items and activities, also frame the thinking behind complex AI structures. Tune in to this session to get vital insights into this data science function – there are some interesting activities and Q&A segments that you wouldn’t want to miss!
35s- Introduction to the session
3:02s – What is design thinking and why is it needed ?
5.58s – The principles of design thinking
11 mins – Interactive activity: How can you design a better atm for a bank?
13.44s- Introduction to design thinking in analytics
14.30s – Lifecycle of a typical data science project
22.15s – Artefacts and rituals that help build effective design paradigms
Interactive Q&A session:
1) 28.42s- How do we know which design approach works best?
2) 29.15s – How many artefacts would one generally require?
3) 30 mins – What are the challenges faced in executing the design approach discussed?
4) 23:45s – How can you get a team comfortable with a current way of problem-solving to move a design thinking-based approach?
5) 24:41s – Is there any platform to access all the artefacts that can be used?